What currency are your prices listed in?
We are a Canadian company and all prices are in Canadian dollars. 🍁
How do I clean my cork yoga mat?
- When done using, leave the mat cork side up to dry. Then roll it up.
- Before rolling the mat, let it dry completely.
- When rolling the mat, always roll with cork side out.
- Wipe the cork surface gently with a damp cloth or towel to clean.
- For a deeper clean, use gentle soap (no harsh cleaning agents) and water to prevent body oil build up. Again, leave the mat cork side up to dry.
- Do not clean mat in washing machine.
- Keep mat away from prolonged exposure to sunlight.
Do you use any glues or chemicals to bond the cork to rubber?
Not at all. The cork layer is bonded to rubber using high temperatures.
What kind of ink do you use for your yoga mats?
The ink used for art work on our mats is water based which means it does not contain any harmful chemicals and is completely safe for you and the environment.
How many trees were cut down to make my mat?
Zero! Trees are never cut down to source the materials for our mats. Learn more here.
Where are your mats made?
We source the cork for our mats from Portugal and natural rubber from Malaysia and Thailand. All raw materials are sourced sustainably. The manufacturing and testing of our mats is done by our SGS certified partners in China.
When will my order be shipped?
Please see our shipping policy for all shipping related questions.
What is your return and refund policy?
Please see our refund policy for details.